ORANGE COUNTY, CA – October 6, 2015 – Urban Armor Gear (UAG), creators of rugged and lightweight mobile protective cases, introduces the newest addition to the growing tablet case collection with the upcoming release of their MIL-SPEC 810G-516.6 drop-tested rugged Microsoft Surface Pro 4 case.
As one of the best-selling protective cases for Microsoft Surface tablets, UAG has made a name for themselves providing tough protection in a slim profile designed specifically for Microsoft Surface Tablets. Engineered to complement the Surface Pro 4, UAG’s new case adds Surface Pen storage and an aluminum stand with 5 angular viewing positions, while retaining compatibility with the Microsoft Type Cover Keyboard. With an impact resistant soft core, UAG’s Surface Pro 4 case has been independently tested to meet military drop-test standards (MIL STD 810G 516.6) and will protect the Surface Pro 4 from hard drops, knocks, and shock.
Available in three colors: Black, Red, & Cobalt
- Impact resistant soft core
- Compatible with Microsoft Type Cover Keyboard and multiple keyboard positions
- Built-in Surface Pen storage and magnetic holder compatibility
- Aluminum stand with 5 angular positions plus portrait viewing option
- Non-slip, Frogskin exterior grip material
- Un-compromised audio and access to touchscreen, buttons, and ports
- Meets military drop-test standards (MIL STD 810G 516.6) when used with Microsoft Type Cover keyboard
Inspired by adrenaline-fueled outdoor adventures throughout Southern California, Urban Armor Gear (UAG) delivers mobile accessories and cases developed to survive rugged terrains while protecting your tech throughout any journey. Urban Armor Gear’s innovative, lightweight yet durable designs constantly evolve to provide urban adventurers and global thrill seekers high-quality accessories to preserve the latest tech gear on the market, with the reassurance that their UAG mobile cases will perform through all extremes. Our badge of honor rests behind every single UAG product receiving a military-grade certification for protection against shock by enduring rigorous laboratory drop testing. Visit www.urbanarmorgear.com or Facebook at www.facebook.com/UrbanArmorGear for more information.