Our site is hosted on secure servers and all transactions are carried out through a secure shopping cart that is 100% PCI-DSS compliant. This ensures that no one can access your information as it gets transmitted over the internet. Our systems ensure that your information is not misused or altered. At no time should you use email to transmit your financial information to us as email is not a secure channel.
When ordering products from our site, we receive and store certain types of information that may include the following:
- telephone number
- email address
- billing address
- credit card or PayPal account information
- IP address/domain name
- personal information you may have volunteered
By using this site, you consent to the collection and use of this information by Urban Armor Gear, Inc. We do not share or sell any of our customer’s information with anyone and all information you submit to the site will remain secure. We may collect information regarding the pages viewed by our visitors so we can optimize and improve our website experience. We do not knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. You may opt to provide your email so we may provide you with product or event information. If you would like to stop receiving these emails, please email us at email@example.com requesting to be removed from the list.
Information Collected Online
- Cookies/Google Analytics: This cookie allows us to see information on user website activities including, but not limited to page views, source and time spent on website. The information is depersonalized and is displayed as numbers, meaning it cannot be tracked by to individuals. This will help protect your privacy. Using Google Analytics we can see what content is popular on the website and strive to give you more of the things you enjoy reading and watching.
- Cookies/Google AdWords: Using Google AdWords code we are able to see which pages helped lead to contact form submissions, software downloads and purchases. This allows us to make better use of our paid search budget.
- Cookies/Remarketing with Google Analytics: We use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. Third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites across the internet. NWPS and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-part cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to our websites.
- Opt-out for Google Analytics for Display Advertising and Google Display Network. Please visit http://www.google.com/settings/ads – you may also choose to use the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on found at: http://tools.google.com/.dlpage/gaoptout/
- Email Messages To Our Email Accounts – email addresses sent to our email accounts by non-customers are not added/sold/transferred to any mailing list. At our discretion, we may retain a copy of the received message and our outgoing email message for future reference.
Our website may include links to or from other websites. Our Privacy and Security Policy does not extend to these third party sites. If you have any questions regarding this policy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The foregoing policies are effective as of July 14th, 2014. We reserves the right to change this policy at any time by notifying users of the existence of a new privacy statement. This statement and the policies outlined herein are not intended to and do not create any contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any party.